These coats are made to last with quality materials and bindings and NO Velcro fastenings.
Our Warm Lined Waterproof Goat coats will keep your Goat dry and warm on winter days. This Coat is strong and waterproof & includes a built in ripstop thread for added durability. The coat features a breathable nylon lining with a warm 350g Polar Fleece Filling for warmth and Flexibility The breathable nylon lining insures that if the wearer rolls in a puddle and the underside of the coat gets wet, - it will dry out quickly.
This is a strong wearing Alpaca coat offering high warmth. Ideal for use indoors and outdoors
Ensure a great fit with multiple sizes to choose from our rug sizes increase in just 5cm intervals ranging from 30cm to 100cm.
Standard Coat Features:
• Waterproof 600 Synthetic Denier outer with Ripstop - to prevent tearing
• Waterproof, breathable and windproof
• Durable breathable water resistant nylon lining
• The Coat is filled with 350g Polar Fleece fill, to keep your Goat warm and comfortable.
• Reinforced buckle up chest strap
• Rump darts, for a snug fit
• Neck section attached with buckle fastening
• Gussets at shoulders for freedom of movement
• Belly Surcingle/s with Metal Buckles for durability (no Velcro)
• Machine Washable, Machine Washable, Please put your coat inside an old Pillow case to protect your machine and ensure all buckles are done up while washing
Coat sizes 40cm, 50cm, 60cm, 70cm, 80cm, 90cm, 100cm
Measuring for a Lilcracka Coat
Make sure your pet is standing Squarely with head up while measuring.
Determine the length of your pet’s body by measuring between the base of neck (where the neck joins the body/Withers) and the Base of the Tail along the spine.
This measurement is the length of coat required to fit your pet.
- Aqua over Black
- Purple over Black
- Red over Black