Vet/Dry Bed *Greenback* Circles Grey Pink ** 2m Long x 1.5m wide **Postage Included**
All of our bedding is Premium Quality English Vet/Dry Bedding
Lineal Meter - Bedding width is 1.54m (backed area) 1.6m in total.
- Our Plush Vet Bedding is 26mm deep pile with 1800 GLM (grams per lineal Meter) Gives you a dense Quality Product.
- Double cross woven which makes it hard for your pet to rip up ensuring a longer lasting bed.
- Green Autoclave backing to help keep the Liquid away from your Precious Fur Kids.
- Non-allergenic, non-toxic, non-irritant and does not support bacterial growth, fleas etc.
- It is hypoallergenic and is suitable for use with all animals and even animals/people who suffer with allergies
- Vetbed is hygienic due to the way it is produced - interwoven with no ability for any dirt to stay trapped in the fabric thereby producing a clean product after every wash
- Resistant to permanent staining
- Great for Animals requiring hospitalization and pre or postoperative care, suitable for whelping boxes, trolleys, crates, Flight Crates, Car Travel and More
- Whelping puppies or kittens where hygiene, warmth, comfort and security are vital - Keep your Babies dry for extended periods - liquids pass through our Vet/Dry bed. (can put news paper, cloth, Towels or paper towel underneath to soak up the liquid) It also enables good Grip for Puppies/Kittens enabling them to get up on their feet quickly.
- Vet Bed Drains and Dries Quickly.
- Comfort for incontinent pets, disabled pets or pets with arthritic joints
- Comfort for animals sleeping on a hard surface
- Shipping puppies or kittens to their new homes
- Easy to Cut to size in your home.
- Vetbed is extremely durable and long lasting, it is not unheard of for this product to last over ten years. (NB. this product will flatten down a bit after repeated washing - shaking out after washing while still wet will keep the pile higher.
Machine Wash Cold / Warm below 30 degrees celcuis, with wool wash. For top loading machines put the fluff side against the agitator. It is best to air dry naturally though it can be tumble dried for a short time at a low temperature only.
- Green Backed - is the hardest wearing of the 3 backing types best type for your destructive chewers.
- Rubber backed - is best for Travel Crates Trailers, Back Seat of car, Whelping boxes with a slippery base in them, Floor Rugs for wood/tiles.
- Non backed - is the softest of the 3 backing types it is easiest to wash quickest to dry also makes great snuggle blankets for your pets.
What is Vet Bed?
Vet bedding also known as Dry bedding keeps pets warm and dry, retains body heat and reduces the risk of hypothermia. It even keeps your pet warm when used on concrete floors. Its special drainage and heat retaining qualities also make Vet Bed ideal for older dogs or those needing post operative care. They stay warm and dry despite any 'accidents'.
Ever had wet bedding, your pet had an accident come in wet from the rain and run straight to their bed or maybe you have Guinea pigs, mice, rats etc that have to toilet in their enclosure. Vet bed provides a unique drainage system which is in the woven backing.
The fabric is designed to ensure that it will wick away moisture keeping the top clean and dry for your pets.
All backing types possess this property.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lilcracka PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.