These coats are made to last with quality materials and bindings and NO Velcro fastenings.
Our Warm Polar Fleece Dog coats will keep your dog warm and snuggly on winter days.
This Coat features a warm 300 gsm polar fleece and a Silky Nylon lining to help stop the coat from grabbing and or Matting the Fur
This is a strong wearing dog coat offering medium warmth. Ideal for use indoors and sheltered situations
Ensure a great fit with multiple sizes to choose from our rug sizes increase in just 5cm intervals ranging from 20cm to 95cm.
Standard Coat Features:
• 300gsm Polar Fleece to keep your pet warm.
• Silky Nylon Lining to help prevent grabbing and Matting of the fur
• Double Reinforced Stitching on all Straps
• Rump darts, for a snug fit
• Neck section attached with buckle fastening
• Belly Surcingle straps with Plastic Buckles for durability (no Velcro)
• Machine Washable, Please put your coat inside an old Pillow case to protect your machine and ensure all buckles are done up while washing
Ideal for pets who:
Live inside or have shelter from rain
Dogs in a cold Climate
Dogs that feel the cold – I have seen them shiver
Dogs having trouble getting about due to Injury or Illness
Dogs eat more when they are cold.
Have a skin Irritation
Coat sizes 20cm, 25cm, 30cm, 35cm, 40cm, 45cm, 50cm, 55cm, 60cm, 65cm, 70cm, 75cm, 80cm, 85cm 90cm, 95cm
Measuring for a Lilcracka Coat
Make sure your pet is standing Squarely with head up while measuring.
Determine the length of your pet’s body by measuring between the base of neck (where the neck joins the body/Withers) and the Base of the Tail along the spine.
This measurement is the length of coat required to fit your pet.