Lilcracka - Warm Waterproof Winter Coat
Measuring Your Dog: Please refer to our Measuring Guide
These coats are a softer flexible coat with Metal/Plastic Composite Snap Buckles - NO Velcro fastenings.
If you have a more Destructive Dog Please see our Tuff coat Option.
Our Warm Winter Waterproof Dog coats will keep your dog dry and warm on winter days. This Coat is waterproof & windproof and has a built in ripstop thread for added durability. The coat features a breathable nylon lining this year they are extra warm with both Polyfill and Polar Fleece filling layers. The breathable nylon lining has a silky feel on the dogs coat and insures that if the dog rolls in a puddle and the underside of the coat gets wet, - it will dry out quickly.
This is a Durable dog coat offering high warmth. Ideal for use indoors and outdoors.
Our new Model now have a Aliminium/Plastic composite Clip fastenings (outer cover is Aliminium with Plastic inner section) making them easier to get on Wriggling dogs.
All this along with more adjustability in our straps will ensure the best possible fit and comfort for your furry companion.
Ensure a great fit with multiple sizes to choose from our rug sizes increase in just 5cm intervals ranging from 25cm to 95cm.
Standard Coat Features:
• NEW Reflective tape on each belly strap attachment for better night visibility.
• Waterproof Synthetic outer with Ripstop - to prevent tearing
• Waterproof, breathable and windproof
• Durable breathable Silky water resistant nylon lining
• The Coat is filled with 300 gsm Polar Fleece fill, and Poly fill for additional warmth to keep your dog even warmer.
• Reinforced chest strap
• Rump darts, for a snug fit
• Neck section attached with Durable clip fastening
• Gussets at shoulders for freedom of movement
• Belly straps with our new Metal/plastic composite Clip fastenings for ease and durability (no Velcro)
• Machine Washable, Please put your coat inside an old Pillow case to protect your machine and ensure all buckles are done up while washing.
Ideal for pets who:
Live inside or Out
Dogs in a cold Climate
Dogs that feel the cold – I have seen them shiver
Dogs having trouble getting about due to Injury or Illness
Dogs eat more when they are cold.
Have a skin Irritation
Please note: the adjustable straps are a little slippery you may neeed to pop a simple hand stitch in at the adjusted length to stop from slipping.
Coat sizes 45cm, 50cm, 55cm, 60cm, 65cm, 70cm, 80cm, 85cm, 90cm, 95cm
- Blue, Pink fittings
- Blue, Silver fittings