Lilcracka - Deluxe Warm Waterproof Winter Coat
Measuring Your Dog: Please refer to our Measuring Guide
These coats are made to last with quality materials and bindings and NO Velcro fastenings.
Our Warm Lined Waterproof Dog coats will keep your dog dry and warm on winter days. This Coat is strong and waterproof & includes a built in ripstop thread for added durability. The coat features a breathable nylon lining with a warm 300gsm of Polar Fleece Filling. The breathable nylon lining has a silky feel on the dogs coat and insures that if the dog rolls in a puddle and the underside of the coat gets wet, - it will dry out quickly.
This is a strong wearing dog coat offering high warmth. Ideal for use indoors and outdoors.
Our new Deluxe Model now has Aliminium Clip fastenings makink them far easier to get on Wriggling dogs.
All this along with more adjustability in our straps will ensure the best possible fit and comfort for your Furry companion.
Ensure a great fit with multiple sizes to choose from our rug sizes increase in just 5cm intervals ranging from 25cm to 85cm.
Standard Coat Features:
• Waterproof 600 Synthetic Denier outer with Ripstop - to prevent tearing
• Waterproof, breathable and windproof
• Durable breathable Silky water resistant nylon lining
• The Coat is filled with 300 gsm Polar Fleece fill, to keep your dog even warmer.
• Reinforced buckle up chest strap
• Rump darts, for a snug fit
• Neck section attached with buckle fastening
• Gussets at shoulders for freedom of movement
• Belly straps with our new Metal Clip fastenings for durability (no Velcro)
• Machine Washable, Please put your coat inside an old Pillow case to protect your machine and ensure all buckles are done up while washing.
Ideal for pets who:
Live inside or Out
Dogs in a cold Climate
Dogs that feel the cold – I have seen them shiver
Dogs having trouble getting about due to Injury or Illness
Dogs eat more when they are cold.
Have a skin Irritation
Coat sizes 30cm, 35cm, 40cm
Measuring for a Lilcracka Coat
Make sure your pet is standing Squarely with head up while measuring.
Determine the length of your pet’s body by measuring between the base of neck (where the neck joins the body/Withers) and the Base of the Tail along the spine.
This measurement is the length of coat required to fit your pet.
- Aqua over Black
- Plum over Black
- Red over Black