Heavy Duty Metal Collapsible Pet/Dog/Cat Crate/Cage
Lilcracka are proud to offer this superb range of Metal Pet crates.
Great general-purpose crate for training, sleeping, traveling and for shows/competitions.
Optional accessories available.
- All Metal Crates come with a Galvanised removable metal tray, NOT PLASTIC, as a number of other brands do.
- We have more access with 3 doors to access to your crate you have more placement options within your home, car etc.
Why do you need a metal tray? a bored puppy can’t chew up a metal tray and metal trays don't become brittle and break reasonably quick after purchase
Our Crates are stronger
Heavy duty black powder coated steel wiring (4.7mm wiring for all doors, outer frame and horizontal bars)
Available sizes & dimensions –
- Durable Black Electro Coating
- Three lockable doors – front, side and top entrance.
- Durable Powder Coated 4.7mm Steel Frame
- 3.3mm thickness wires for remainder of crates making our crates some of the strongest available at the same price as the cheaper options.
- 30mm bar spacing to stop puppies and kittens from escaping
- Removable galvanised metal tray for easy cleaning and Durability
- Removable plastic carry handle
- Folds flat in seconds, no tools required for easy storage and transportation
- Light weight and collapsible design for easy storage and portability with carry Handle
Other items to consider.
- Crate cover to turn your crate into a comfy den for your Dog, which can help greatly for anxious dogs.
- Flat Side bucket for water, makes it much harder for your pet to spill their water bowl.
- Have a look at our Rubber Backed Vet Bedding strongest soft bedding on the market to complete your crate.
Why do we suggest to use Vet Bedding in your Crate? Vet Bedding is the Cleanest and Toughest Bedding you can purchase for your pet.
- Our Plush UK made Vet Bedding is 26mm deep pile with 1800 gsm (grams per Square Meter) Gives you a dense Quality Product.
- Double cross woven which makes it hard for your pet to rip up ensuring a longer lasting bed.
- One-way weave Backing to keep any liquid accidents away from your Precious Fur Kids.
- Non-allergenic, non-toxic, non-irritant and does not support bacterial growth, fleas etc.
- It is hypoallergenic and is suitable for use with all animals and even animals/people who suffer with allergies
- Vetbed is hygienic due to the way it is produced - interwoven with no ability for any dirt to stay trapped in the fabric thereby producing a clean product after every wash
- Resistant to permanent staining
- Young or Incontinent pets where hygiene, warmth, comfort and security are vital - Keep your Pets dry for extended periods - liquids pass through our Vet/Dry bed.
- Comfort for incontinent pets, disabled pets or pets with arthritic joints
- Comfort for animals sleeping on a hard surface
- Vetbed is extremely durable and long lasting, it is not unheard of for this product to last over ten years. (NB. this product will flatten down a bit after repeated washing - shaking out after washing while still wet will keep the pile higher.
- Machine washable and Line or Tumble dry.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lilcracka PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.