Lilcracka - Warm Winter Kennel Coat
Measuring Your Dog: Please refer to our Measuring Guide
These coats are a softer flexible coat with Velcro fastenings.
If you have a more Destructive Dog Please see our Tuff coat Option.
These are our warmest winter coats just like wearing a doona, water resistant will keep your dog dry and warm on winter days. This Coat is waterproof & windproof and has a built in ripstop thread for added durability. The coat features a breathable nylon lining this year they are extra warm with both Polyfill and Polar Fleece filling layers. The breathable nylon lining has a silky feel on the dogs coat and insures that if the dog rolls in a puddle and the underside of the coat gets wet, - it will dry out quickly.
This is a Durable dog coat offering high warmth. Ideal for use indoors and outdoors.
After great demand they are now avaliable with velcro fastenings making them easier to get on Wriggling dogs.
Ensure a great fit with multiple sizes to choose from our rug sizes increase in just 5cm intervals ranging from 45cm to 95cm.
Standard Coat Features:
• NEW Reflective tape on each belly strap attachment for better night visibility.
• The Coat is filled with 300 gsm Polar Fleece fill, plus a Poly fill layer for additional warmth to keep your dog even warmer
• Water resistant, breathable and windproof
• Water resistant Synthetic outer with Ripstop - to prevent tearing
• Durable breathable Silky water resistant nylon lining
• Reinforced chest strap
• Rump darts, for a snug fit
• Neck section attached
• Gussets at shoulders for freedom of movement
• Cross over Belly straps to ensure your coat stays in place
• Machine Washable, Please put your coat inside an old Pillow case to protect your machine and ensure all velcro's are done up while washing.
Ideal for pets who:
Live inside or Out
Dogs in a cold Climate
Dogs that feel the cold – I have seen them shiver
Dogs having trouble getting about due to Injury or Illness
Dogs eat more when they are cold.
Coat sizes 45cm, 50cm, 55cm, 60cm, 65cm, 70cm, 80cm, 85cm, 90cm, 95cm
Measuring for a Lilcracka Coat
Make sure your pet is standing Squarely with head up while measuring.
Determine the length of your pet’s body by measuring between the base of neck (where the neck joins the body/Withers) and the Base of the Tail along the spine.
This measurement is the length of coat required to fit your pet.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Lilcracka PTY LTD users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.